Q. Which type of RAK company
do I need:
RAK IC or Free Zone or Local?

A. This will depend completely on the uses to which you put the company:

RAK IC company - suitable for trading anywhere in the world other than UAE. RAK IC companies are not allowed to trade, employ staff, or rent premises in the UAE. This type of company, however, can have a local bank account.

Order a RAK IC company now

Free Zone company – allows you the following:

Visit FormaRAK.AE for information about RAK Free Zone companies.

Local company – if you wish to trade within the UAE you will need a local company.  This requires 51% local ownership.